Life is ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is,
noise to appreciate silence and
absence to value presence


Thankful.

Monday, September 12, 2011



so I spilled water in my bag last week and half my work got soaked, and after airing them out, cleaning the bag, I spilled it again yesterday. My 2011 organiser K.Oed, so now I must remember stuff now..

September updates-
18th- Hearts for Harmony uni
19th- blood donation
20th- M.C comes from brisby
21- Audrey's 21st =o
- Grandrents and aunty comes :)
23- Angie's bday
-Ying's bday
24- Audrey's 21st celebration
25- go karting then ying's 24th celebration
26- Sydney trip
28- cousin serena comes
29- Simeones 19th celebration
30th- ying leaves to sing, journey to constantly attempt to quit 


Dilema about deleteing his messages, still i couldnt.. i want to but i can't

>this silly sms cycle goes
me read them, then feel shit. omg i h8 me
me read them, feel shitter, omg i did it again
Dilema about going back and changing things
miss you come back pls?
Dilema about looking desperate
Sighface
Feels like i havent slept in days. Silence is once again too loud.

I've finish 20 decks in 2 months, ffmmmlll disapointed at myself once again..=[ So i have officially decided to entirely quit before the mission trip.
Hence, imma have to find something else to distract me from it. Hmm 

Honestly I always thought that I'll die young, now I'm turning 19. =0

?up make and sorry say i can ,over it's belive cant still I

I hate this feeling URFHSJSJRBDKSKSKDJDUFIEKEIJ$/$27484!$$hahdjeorkjJjsjejdbebjdkrjdjJEJDNSJRURUSHDJDNDNNjjJjsjJSJWJJEHSHDJAKRMNRBRHDJSKFKGOGKFJDHDFKHLBLUWEGLLBLKVLB?¥?¥<¥<*}^}^{^}*}%]*]+{•}+}*{*[€\€]*]^}€}¥}JDIRJRNZJDJji827374@1&$HSIEJEJDNSKSKDJDVRHSKWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY