Life is ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is,
noise to appreciate silence and
absence to value presence


Thankful.

Thursday, September 15, 2011


Back in the same situation again, assignment due tommorow. 0% progress
wassup with me I just cant concentrate... >=[

tuned into breakeven- the script
while I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping
cos when a heart breaks no it dont breakeve... even..no
What am i s
u
pposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am i supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
cos he's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it dont breakeven

Now I'm tryn'a make sense of what little remains..


hate songs that carries memories