Life is ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is,
noise to appreciate silence and
absence to value presence


Thankful.

Monday, August 22, 2011






SO I mission trip IM PUMPED :D
Ive already applied for part time jobs and did my resume soo. hoping that ill find a job, to pay the flight there, cause my mum wont hire me D=
If i do get the job, ill most probably disappear from here, sooo i didnt die just busy

The radio's been talkin to me, reminding me of the blood donating and all,
then i saw Kiwi who inspired me to go.
I think its a sign, hence ive decided to be a regular donor :)
the feeling of being useful feels awsume


I still cant believe it happened. reading my old blog post and it
feels shit, feels like i drove down a hill but still breathing.
all that happy thoughts, memories, all to end up to today
I wished someone would have punched me in the face kick me in the guts, spat at me, smashed me with a pole just for us to break up and told me it wouldnt work

.. wondering why we bother with love if it never last

feeling ugly