Life is ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is,
noise to appreciate silence and
absence to value presence


Thankful.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So I wagged a 100% attendance tutorial and a lecture yesterday specifically to do my 40% worth assignment paper.
But i ended up lazying at home, till 7 then, I decided to go badminton ==
so disappointed with my lack of effort. sigh sigh
After collaborating with my awsume cousin, we tag team and conquered the paper till 3am today :)
worse feeling to drive all the way from clayton till donvale at 3am,alone,.. but i got home in 15 mins lolol =]

Anywho feeling dead in the tutorial, after driving for what supposedly to be 10 minutes became 1hour to AAMI at vermont, i came home crashed bed, and i just woke up to realise that i didnt hand in the paper

EFFFFFF
EEMMMMMMM
EEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

>=[ >=[ >=[