Life is ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is,
noise to appreciate silence and
absence to value presence


Thankful.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011


A series of fortunate events, continued..

SO, to continue my driving experience, last week,
when i was driving to limelight, this police car overtook serveral cars to be behind my car,
I told my cousin he was flashing me, so i slowed down and continued driving, only to realise that he wanted me to stop at the side after he turned on his siren.
Looking dodgy in my hoodie, he came out and asked details.
Whilst having a lil panicking sesh,
a
POL: how long have you had your liscence for?
Me: 2 weeks ago=/
POL: i can tell.. so you know how many demerate points you have
Me: urmm no, 10?
POL: 6! Do you know i can fine and take away 2 demerate points from you?
ME: D= face
POL: YES thats the look i want to see from you. *walks away
ME: THANK YOUUUU
ME: omg this did not just happen, then again its me
CUZ: =o I wonder whats going to happen next week

on the other hand, my mum who drove past a yellow light at the same area.
POL: Do you know i can take away demerate points from you?
MUM: Im soo sorry, im soo sorry

but she got fined and deducted point
HAHHA i mean =[
like mum like daughter :)

Anywho, no school todays, and my lil 3 year old cousin is here, that lil baby from long time ago
But then, I wont have the car for four days. *sigh face