Life is ironic.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is,
noise to appreciate silence and
absence to value presence


Thankful.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I GOT MY PEEEEEEEESSSSS :D

I cannot believe my driving journey is happening so quick,
like that day i drove with a flat tyre to franny's house, and caught it steaming.
and had the nicest guy to change it for me.
or the day i came back from Nick's birthday and drove back on the opposite direction of doncaster park and ride.
and only realised it when i saw the other side of the road driving at the same direction as me, i quickly reversed to feel the bump on my boot.
or even the day i got fined for parking at a disabeled slot.

Been having all these horrific nightmares of me driving,
i cant even deal with the guilt i have now, so I dunno what ill do if i had to deal with that kind of guilt,
so I pray to god everyday that if was to be in an accident, he would take my life not anyone else.
Please pray that prayer for me too =s

So theres me driving everyday since i passed,
theres uni
and theres my lil cousins coming next week
theres ying graduating this year
theres my aunt and uncle coming end of this year
and
theres my grandparents coming end of this year. yayy
then theres the holiday trip with my dad, bro and sis. awwks palm tree ==

downloaded a list of old school road trip music

Reminscing about my childhood memories with my grandparents.
and how i use to hate being left there while my parents went to work,
how my grandma would force me to eat her bowl of food.
Really got to chat to my grandma last year when i went back,
got to find out how angelic my mum was when she was younger. funn times
And before leaving i think my grandpa was shocked and shed a tear when i huged him b4 leaving. haha
never had to worry about how old they are because they're still young, and strong people, WIN
come already DUDDS

even thou my memory already suck,
no matter how much i try, i cant seem to forget our memories,
omg shoot me now, emo

blog UPDATED =]